5. Total Quality Management:
Total Quality management is defined as a continuous effort by the management as well as employees of a particular organization to ensure long term customer loyalty and customer satisfaction through the continual improvement of the quality of its products, services, people, processes and environments.
TQM applies to all organizations, large and small, manufacturing and service, profit and non-profit.
– IN GENRAL .
– CORE ( HOW YOU DO TO HELP THE COMPANY ).
(HOW YOU DO BETTER THAN OTHERS ) .
· 3 Basic competencies for this company. (if they don’t have compete , we should write the recommendation .
6. 11 CORE PRINCPLE ( FROM THE CHAPTER ) ( chose maximum 4 ) .
- 8. Communications
- During times of organizational change, as well as part of day-to-day operation, effective communications plays a large part in maintaining morale and in motivating employees at all levels. Communications involve strategies, method, and timeliness.
- 9. Teamwork
- 10. Education and training
- The best way to improve people on a continual basis
- 11. Long-term commitment: a new culture needed