. Contrast and analyze how their political systems and political stability will influence your decision to expand into those countries
A country’s political stability is a critical business consideration when deciding to enter a country or not. Put yourself in the shoes of a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and his/her management team thinking about global expansion. Your company is in the manufacturing business. You are exploring options where to expand. How will political stability and political systems influence your decision?
Using Argosy University’s online library resources and the Internet, do the following:
- Select two countries from different parts of the world with two different political structures. Both countries should have high business potential for your manufacturing company. Contrast and analyze how their political systems and political stability will influence your decision to expand into those countries.
- Be sure to research real countries and use actual information about the countries.
Beginning Saturday, January 31, 2015, post your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, February 4, 2015, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.