Create a plan of market entry,
Create a plan of market entry, Now that we know the product and we have studied the location thoroughly enough to create a plan of market entry, it is time to look internally at our resources to determine how we will be structured for success.
Create a 5-7 slide presentation using the speaker’s notes section for your content and the slides for presentation purposes. Include the following information:
- Develop an organizational structure for the product
- Create an operations plan
- Create a finance planOutsourcing is when a business obtains services or products used in manufacturing, such as parts for a television set, from an outside (often overseas) supplier or manufacturer in order to cut costs.
• Offshore Companies conduct most of their business outside of the country in which they are incorporated. These companies are also known as non-resident companies.
• Push Production is when manufacturers of products decide what to produce, how much to produce and the price of the product.
• Pull Production is when retailers determine what the manufacturer will produce, how much to produce and the price of the product Wal-Mart Good ForAmerica? Video Questions
Google/Bing- PBS Frontline IsWalmart Good for America 88:30 mins
Part I. Answer the following questions as you view the documentary:
1. What did you notice at the Wal-Mart shareholdersmeeting? do you think this is different from other shareholders meeting? If yes, in what ways?
2. How is Wal-Mart able to keep track of its inventory? Why is this important? List the effects this has on producer?
3. Trace the decline of Rubbermaidfrom 1994-2004. What factors most contributed to this decline?
4. What is an opening price point? How does it influence sales?