Describe the importance of stakeholder analysis and list stakeholders for a government project.
each question has to be; coherent and cohesive, a minimum of 200 words and you have to cite one source.
· 1. What are the benefits of good communication and reporting about risks and risk management in a project?
· 2. Why is stakeholder analysis important for a project?
· 3. What are the inputs for proper, regular communication about risk management?
· 4.Identify four reasons for establishing the context in project risk management.
· 5. Describe the importance of stakeholder analysis and list stakeholders for a government project.
· 6. Create a key element summary table for a hypothetical corporate project.
· 7. Define and compare the terms risk assessment, risk analysis and risk evaluation, as presented in the chapter.
· 8. List five possible inputs that could be used in the process of risk assessment and describe how they could be used to set priorities.