Finance I – BUS200
“Five Principles that Form the Foundations of Finance”
Choose one of the following companies (or any other company that has made poor ethical decisions over the past 5-10 years) and describe in detail how they failed the Five Principles that form the Foundations of Finance.
Enron, World Com, Arthur Andersen, Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities
– 2 outside sources
– 4 Pages Double Spaced (APA Format)
How will you be graded?
Total – 200 Points
Communication and Professional Skills – 50 Points
– Did you demonstrate effective communication skills?
– Did you maintain a professional demeanor?
Exhibit Info. Literacy Skills, Critical Thinking, and Data Analysis Skills – 50 Points
– Did you apply appropriate financial analysis techniques to drive the business making decisions?
Technology – 30 Points
– Was technology used to collect and/or organize date?
Content Knowledge – 70 Points
– Did you demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the business concept and model?
– Did you apply the knowledge of business concepts in the decision making process?