1. The function of control is extremely important to any organization. What makes this function so important? What are the steps in the control process? Please cite your sources. How have you seen the steps used in your workplace?
2. Discuss the two categories of control methods.
3. Differentiate between preliminary, concurrent, and postaction controls.
4. Identify and explain one system that provides applications within an organization. What do you believe are some of the benefits and drawbacks of the system? Give an example of the system other than the examples in the text.
5. What is the role of knowledge management and knowledge management programs in business?
6. What types of systems are used for enterprise-wide knowledge management and how do they provide value for businesses?
7. What are the different methods that Access provides for database navigation?
8. What are the pros and cons of using switchboards versus navigation forms?
9. How are other navigation techniques used such as hyperlinks and command buttons?