The management of change in an organization is often led by an internal or external change consultant who leads change from a project perspective with a phased approach that includes the project definition, a diagnosis of the situation, recommendations for a solution, a plan for implementing the recommendations, and the actual implementation of the plan.
You will prepare 2 consulting proposals based on the cases from the textbook assigned in Modules/Weeks 1–3 (Consulting Proposal 1) and Modules/Weeks 4–6 (Consulting Proposal 2). Each proposal must be 1000–1500 words and include at least the following 5 sections:
1. Definition of project
2. Diagnosis of current situation
4. Implementation plan
A sample/template for the proposals is provided in the Assignment Instructions folder. Each proposal must include a title and reference page formatted according to current APA requirements. You must use a minimum of 4 scholarly peer-reviewed sources plus the text. Write the proposal as if you are addressing the CEO or organizational leadership as identified in the selected case study. The overall narrative in the proposal must include significant emphasis on diagnosing the problems in the business with recommendations for relevant change. These recommendations must be supported with specific examples or sources.
• If the organization needs to change its recruitment strategy or perhaps offer new products, what specific types of change are involved?
• Will the employees be affected? If so, what type of employees?
• How should the recommended changes be implemented?
• Are there drivers of the change that will determine the success of the change initiative? If so, what are they?