If you are dealing with a middle-aged female client who has an above-average financial knowledge level, but don’t think she can manage her savings very well. How can you, as a financial planner, use strategic ways to help her gain financial confidence?
Financial confidence has been playing a critical role in financial attitude and financial behaviors. Please provide a 600 words essay and answer the following questions (make sure you use proper citation and reference format).
1) Explain your understanding of financial confidence.
2) Is being financially confident a good thing and how does it affect financial capability?
3) How to measure financial confidence (provide link or citation)? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each measurement you find?
4) What factors would influence financial confidence?
5) If you are dealing with a middle-aged female client who has an above-average financial knowledge level, but don’t think she can manage her savings very well. How can you, as a financial planner, use strategic ways to help her gain financial confidence?
Part 2. (25 points)
The relationship between personality types and investment. Use the Myers-Briggs 16 Personality Types (https://www.opp.com/en/tools/MBTI/MBTI-personality-Types) to:
1) Summarize how these two factors are connected? Here are some useful links, but you are free to use other resources (remember to provide links and/or citations).
How Your Personality Type Dictates Your Investing Style
Which Myers-Briggs Personality Types Are Best Suited For Finance Jobs? [INFOGRAPHIC]
2) Take an online personality test https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test, and provide a screenshot of the result page.
3) Use this link https://www.bustle.com/articles/186068